Globally, a production growth of 3% is expected to be witnessed in the oil and gas industry over the period 2016 to 2020. Postponement of the planned projects is expected due to decline in capital spending on the planned oil and gas projects. The average capex spending is expected to decrease by around 65% over the next four years. Among the regions, the number of project developments during the 2016 to 2020 period is the highest in South America, followed by Europe and Africa.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/207803
– Global oil and gas production outlook by region for the period 2016 to 2020
– Key economic metrics for the global upstream industry by major regions and companies
– Global liquids and natural gas production outlook by region for the period 2016 to 2020
– Global capex spending outlook on the planned projects by key regions and companies.
Reasons to buy:
– Identify opportunities and challenges in the global upstream industry
– Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong outlook of the planned oil and gas production
– Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights on the global production and capex outlook
– Assess your competitor’s capex and key economic metrics.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/207803 For more information contact email@example.com
Some Points From List of Figures:
Figure 1: Total Production Forecast (mmboe) 4
Figure 2: Average Development Costs of Planned Projects 4
Figure 3: Total Annual Capex Forecast (US$ mil) 4
Figure 4: Remaining Break-even Price 4
Figure 5: Annual Capex Forecast for Planned Projects (US$ mil) 6
Figure 6: Liquids Production Forecast* 8
Figure 7: Natural Gas Production Forecast* 9
For any enquires before buying, connect with us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/orbisresearch
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OrbisResearch