Latest niche market research study on “Wealth in Switzerland: HNW Investors Industry 2017 Market Research Report” published at Orbisresearch.com
GlobalData’s “Wealth in Switzerland: HNW Investors 2017”, report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of Swiss HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Inheritors form the largest segment among Swiss HNW individuals, who have generated their wealth mainly through property and real estate, in addition to professional services. Expats in Switzerland account for 8.4% of the HNW population, who along with the rest of the country’s HNW population are keen to invest a proportion of their wealth locally. Looking ahead, greater demand for wealth management services such as inheritance and financial planning is expected.
– Profiles the average Swiss HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity in Switzerland.
– Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Swiss HNW investors and how the demand will develop looking forward.
– Examines the allocation of Swiss HNW investors’ portfolios into different asset classes and how the allocation is expected to develop in the future.
– Analyzes the product and service demand among Swiss HNW investors.
Reasons to buy
– Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and source of wealth.
– Give your marketing strategies the necessary edge and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors’ drivers for seeking investment advice vs self-directing.
– Tailor your investment product portfolio to match the current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
– Develop your service proposition to match the service and product demand expressed by Swiss HNW investors and react proactively to the forecasted change in demand.
Family Office Selection Services
Guardian Wealth Management
Purchase Full Report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/267056.
Some Points From TOC:
List of Figures
Figure 1: 74.8% of Swiss HNW investors are over the age of 50 8
Figure 2: 50% of Swiss HNW investors accumulate their wealth as a family business owner or first-generation entrepreneur 9
Figure 3: Almost half of Swiss HNW individuals have generated wealth from property and real estate 10
Figure 4: Swiss HNW investors are likely to hold leadership positions 11
Figure 5: Expats constitute a small but important proportion of the Swiss HNW population 12
Figure 6: The majority of HNW expats in Switzerland are from Western Europe 14
Figure 7: Swiss HNW expats invest a proportion of their wealth in Switzerland in order to avoid foreign exchange fees and charges 15
Figure 8: Guardian Wealth Management offers offshore and mortgage services to expat investors 16
Figure 9: Swiss HNW investors hold the greatest amount of wealth in discretionary mandates 18
Figure 10: Lack of time and lack of expertise motivate Swiss HNW investors to seek professional management 19
Figure 11: Swiss HNW investors prefer to place their managed wealth across three or more professionals 20
Figure 12: Wealth managers currently experience varied demand across investment services 21
Figure 13: The greatest demand is expected for services that offer access to professional advice 22
Figure 14: Reasons for investing a proportion of wealth via discretionary mandates differ from those for advisory mandates 23
Figure 15: Swiss HNW investors display clear reasons for investing their wealth directly 24
Figure 16: Equities and bonds account for the largest asset allocations 26
Figure 17: Like the rest of HNW investors in Europe, Swiss HNW individuals favor equity investments 27
Figure 18: The majority of wealth managers expect an increase in demand for equity holdings 28
Figure 19: Swiss HNW portfolios demonstrate a near-equal proportion of direct and fund holdings 29
Figure 20: 85% of wealth managers expect an increase in demand for bond investments 30
Figure 21: Swiss HNW cash allocations favor local currency deposits 31
Figure 22: Swiss HNW investors do not hold cash for current returns and the expectation of higher rates 32
Figure 23: Swiss property investments are overwhelmingly held through funds 33
Figure 24: Perception of safety is the main reason for holding property investments 34
Figure 25: Swiss HNW investors’ allocation into alternatives is above the European average 35
Figure 26: Alternatives are favored for features of diversification and future capital appreciation 36
Figure 27: Physical gold and commodity funds represent the majority of commodity allocations 37
Figure 28: Demand for commodities is expected to increase on a regional scale as well as in Switzerland 38
Figure 29: 80.3% of wealth managers experience strong demand for pension planning services 40
Figure 30: Strong demand for financial planning services is expected in the next two years 41
Figure 31: Union Bancaire Privée’s FOSS offers support to families in their search for a family office 42
Ask For Sample report @ http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/267056 .