Tauopathies are a class of more than 20 neurodegenerative diseases characterized by tau protein aggregation in the brain. There are currently no treatments approved in this therapy area and five tauopathies are attracting increasing attention from pharmaceutical companies in particular. These are: progressive supranuclear palsy (PSP), corticobasal degeneration (CBD), frontotemporal dementia with parkinsonism linked to chromosome 17 (FTDP-17), Pick’s disease (clinically referred to as bvFTD), and chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE). In these indications, symptoms often present as behavioral (e.g. disinhibition, apathy), cognitive (e.g. memory loss), language (e.g. slurring of speech), or motor (e.g. falls, tremor) deficits. A multitude of treatments are used off-label to alleviate patients’ symptoms and they include those indicated for Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s disease, or depression. Growth in tauopathies market is likely to be driven by the introduction of novel treatments into the market while continued lack of quantitative biomarkers will be a major barrier to the growth of the tauopathies market.
– Overview of tauopathies including, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and clinical trial challenges.
– Key topics covered include market characterization, unmet needs, R&D and clinical trials assessment, late stage clinical trial analysis and implications for the tauopathy therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: focus on four late-stage pipeline tauopathy drugs, discussing emerging trends as well as an overview of earlier phase and preclinical drugs.
– Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global tauopathy therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global tauopathy therapeutics market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
Read More @
For a sample,please email @ Milly@marketresearchreportstore.com
Tel: +00-1-626-3463946- U.S
About Market Research Report Store ( MRRS )
Market Research Report Store（MRRS） is a professional organization related to market research reports in all directions .To provide customers with a variety of market research reports , MRRS cooperates with a large of famous market report publishers all over the world . Owing to our good service and the professional market reports in the wide range ,MRRS enjoys a good reputation in the market . In pace with the development of MRRS, more and more customers and market report publishers choose to cooperate with us . As a specialized platform , MRRS upholds the supremacy of customers and aims to provide customers with better service and richer select.