South End Scaffolding has always aimed to provide a complete solution for all scaffolding requirements. The company was established in the Western Cape to serve as a reliable manufacturer of formwork and scaffolding. The company stocks and supplies scaffolding products and accessories to industries throughout the country.
South End Scaffolding also exports its products to various countries in the European and African continent. The company has always strived to offer high-quality and reliable products to their customers at the best possible price. Quality and a prompt service delivery are two key areas the company places emphasis on.
Products Supplied by South End Scaffolding
1. Self-lock Scaffolding – Self-lock scaffolding is widely used for building maintenance, electrical work and painting and plastering applications. They are made of a lightweight frame and are very easy to construct. The company adheres to strict standards to ensure reliability and safety.
2. Kwikstage Scaffolding – The Kwikstage Scaffolding by South End Scaffolding is an industrial scaffolding system that offers a high strength. With the ability to support any decking system, the scaffold is commonly used in construction. The versatile system features hook-on board platforms and can be easily assembled and dismantled.
3. Formwork – Formwork refers to the steel mould in which concrete is poured for building purposes or the repairing of a building. They supply formwork that can be easily fixed and taken down. The different types of formwork available at South End Scaffolding include column formwork, wall formwork, special formwork, slab formwork, climbing systems and accessories for formwork.
4. Accessories – South End Scaffolding supplies not only scaffolding systems but also its accessories. All accessories are manufactured in compliance with the necessary standards to guarantee the best performance. Some of the accessories supplied by the company include base jacks, J-head jacks, fork heads, V-pressings, outer-joint pins, C-Cups, couplers, castor wheels, connectors, tubes, wedges etc.
5. Couplers – Couplers are a scaffolding accessory used to join to scaffolding tubes together. South End Scaffolding supplies couplers like 90-degree couplers, 60X50 couplers, girder couplers, full swivel couplers, putlog couplers and half swivel couplers.
All components and scaffolding systems are manufactured in strict accordance with the SABS Standards. The company also offers a range of manufacturing like welding, profile cutting and bending, thread rolling, profile punching and guillotine cutting. To know more about their products and services, please visit their website: https://southendscaffolding.co.za/.
About the Company
South End Scaffolding was established in the Western Cape region to provide good quality scaffolding systems and formwork. Since its establishment in 2011, the company has experienced exponential growth. They maintain a stocked warehouse so that the products are available to their customers readily. The company strictly adheres to the SABS standards to ensure safety and reliability.
14 Moody Avenue, Cape Town, 7475
Western Cape, South Africa